The Carrer Fair is presented by Espresso-Jobs
The Career Fair provides the opportunity for professionals looking for a new challenge to find job offers from several companies using computer terminals configured for this purpose. HR representatives will be on hand to collect resumes and conduct short interviews. The Career Fair is open to all participants of MIGS, and 300 people will be pre-selected based on their resume.
Location: Exhibition Zone
Date: Wednesday, November 14th, 2:30 pm to 6:15 pm
• To facilitate recruitment of labour for video game studios
• To provide a showcase for emerging talent wishing to work in the video game industry;
• To learn about the different possibilities in the industry, through conversation and knowledge transfer;
• To promote professional networking
• Professionals from the video game interactive entertainment industries
• Students of the video game industry and, in a wider context, students of the interactive entertainment industry
• A maximum of 300 people
Eligibility and registration of job seekers
• The Career Fair is free and available to all participants of MIGS as well as those who have received a confirmation email. This confirmation and a valid photo identification will be required at the entrance to the exhibition area.
• Those wishing to participate can do so by filling this form (deadline October 26th, 2012).
• The candidate must also include his or her scopes of practice (animation, modeling, programming, etc.)
• Each candidate should bring copies of their resume to hand to participating exhibitors.
• These people will have access to the exhibition area only Wednesday, November 14th, 2012, from 2:30 pm to 6 pm.
We offer the chance to our partners to shine in front of all the jobs seekers present at MIGS! And it’s free!
In the course of the career fair we are inviting you to hold a lecture lasting 20 minutes on a recruitment-related topic associated with the gaming industry (e.g., how to prepare a resume, how to prepare for an interview, tips and tricks for a good interview, job search methods, etc.)
To confirm your participation and the title of your lecture or for any questions please contact Sylvain Barbeau, Logistics Manager by email, or by phone at 514-848-7177, ext. 231.
The schedule will be assigned on a first come, first served policy.
|15 h 20||Interview and meeting with Jean-Sébastien Boulard, Ludia|
|16 h 20||CV and portfolio : Dos and Don’ts by Mélanie Rancourt, Frima Studio|
|16 h 50||The industry in Montreal, from yesterday to tomorrow, by Frédérick Brassard, 3POD|
|17 h 20||2.0 Recruitment, by Anne-Marie Fortin, Gameloft|